Re: convertible top flaps

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: convertible top flaps
From: forzion@maine.rr.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:20:10 -0500
John;

I am a step or two behind you but I, too, will be installing my new top
very soon. I have just completed rebuilding, stripping, sanding,
priming and re-painting the frame. Did you start with the rivets and
the webbing, then move on the the top itself? Do you have a set of
decent directions or are you going by intuition? I suspect the
front "flap" is supposed to be met with Velcro which is glued/attached
to the front bow. Every manufacturer makes theirs a bit differently. I
bought mine from Prestige (UK) and it does have snaps on the flap for
the front bow. Some, however, require use of Velcro on the bow.

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO