Re: Square head socket ramblings...

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Square head socket ramblings...
From: "John North" <johncnorth@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:26:11 -0400
Geez, Vance, now I feel inadequate.   I didn't even know there was a
right and wrong way to put the bell housing bolts in.   For sure when
I took them out, mine were in with the bolts on the trannie side.
So, just out of interest, (and excuse the pun) are all the nuts
supposed to be on the trannie side?

John North