Re: Trials

To: marty.tr6@gmail.com (Marty Clark)
Subject: Re: Trials
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:35:19 -0700
I hope to see some of you at the TRIUMPHEST in Buellton later this
month!

If anyone is interested in buying a brand new, still-in-the-box car
cover, supposedly valued at $150., let me know off-list. I'll bring it
with me to Triumphest. Half price at $75. It is a custom fit for the TR6
without the rubber bumper overriders.

Dick

From:
marty.tr6@gmail.com(Marty Clark)

...Or something a little closer timewise: Triumphest 2006 Oct 19 - 22
Buellton CA - 25th anniversary of the largest West Coast gathering of
Triumpests. Hosted by TRSC (Triumph Register of Southern California).
http://www.socaltriumphs.org
Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U