RE: Forward Hood/Bonnet Seal

To: "Vance Navarrette" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Forward Hood/Bonnet Seal
From: "Tomislav Marincic" <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:52:41 -0400
Vance,

Thanks for that message. Kirby Vaughn was kind enough to bring his fairly
original '74 TR6 by my house yesterday, and I noticed that his forward
hood/valence seal had a much longer lip, kind of like the rear hood seal
near the windshield base. His also goes just along the center curve, so the
extra length on yours seems to be "gravy".

Thanks again for all your help.

Cheers, Tom Marincic