RE: Oil filter canister

To: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>,
Subject: RE: Oil filter canister
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:19:02 -0400
That is definitely a possibility once you have ruled out the obvious. I painted
my rear drums with POR15 recently, also a thick finish, and I had to remove all
paint from the holes that the hubs go through because the drums would not sit
square on the hub due to the fine tolerance. It wasn't much, barely noticeable
but it was enough to cause a pronounced whoo-whoo noise at speed.

Stan