RE: Clutch pedal feel

To: <SamuelsMA@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Clutch pedal feel
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:17:03 -0700
        Michael:

        Sounds like the early stages of "sticky clutch syndrome". I have
attached a URL to
a tech article describing the problem and its cure. Read the article and
see if that is
what you are experiencing.
        It is the Nelson Reidel article from the Buckeye Triumph site.
He withdrew the
article out of fear of litigation, but I kept a copy around.

        Cheers,

        Vance

http://home.comcast.net/~v.navarrette/TR6_tech/Sticky_Clutch.zip