Exhaust......One More Time....Update!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust......One More Time....Update!
From: "Jerry Guyot" <jguyot1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:37:21 -0400
Well, I got rid of the monza and am much happier!! I bought the Magnaflow
"Single In - Dual Out" (Part#: 11148) (2.25" Single Inlet/ Dual 2" Outlet).
I had it installed so that it exits under the center of the bumper with dual
chrome tips. Muffler sits just behind the diff.  Sound?? Sounds just like a
sports car should!!  A little bit louder than stock but not too loud, not
too quiet!!  Has a nice "bark" from around 2700rpm to 3200rpm.............
and the best part is NO DROAN!!!  Went on a 300 mile trip on Sunday with it
and got good comments on it. Including installation, cost was around
$250.00. Anybody wanting to see pictures of it, let me know & I will email
them to you.

Jerry