Damper Woes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Damper Woes
From: "Saul W. Adelman" <sadelman@woh.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 19:30:48 -0400
I am rebuilding the motor with a mechanic and we got to the point of
installing the damper. But the problem is that we can't find it. We are
going to search again high and low. So, in anticipation of not finding the
damper that came off the TR6 before it went to the machine shop, I am
seeking advice about who should I have rebuild one if (and when) I can find
a used one.  And I guess I need the one with the 1-2 inch pulley which
apparently are very hard to find.

So if you have a recommendation for rebuilding a damper I would appreciate
it.

Best Regards, Ol' wonderful group!

Saul W. Adelman

76 TR6