RE: Speedometer and tach bulbs

To: jvannorman@wowway.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Speedometer and tach bulbs
From: "James_ TR6" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 16:43:56 +0000
hi John.
yes, the bulbs for the tach/speedo are the same screw-in type used for the
other gauges.
#42 from radio shack does work.

for the side marker lamps, i have not seen them available anywhere.
they are (if memory holds true) a bayonet mount (has two guiding pins)
and are a 'special' size.
i would curious too if anyone has found a replacement (or actual) bulb
existing at local parts stores.

-j