Re: Windshield wiper size...

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield wiper size...
From: "Steven Altomare" <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 11:05:17 -0400
Joe, Vance,

You can go to most any auto parts store (NAPA, Autozone, Advance, etc) and
they can order them.

I've bought 2 sets this way, and considering the free shipping when going
through one of those stores I've listed, the price comes out better than
going through the big 3.  The wipers have even been listed with the part
number in the computer system.

steven