FW: Cable routing

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Cable routing
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 07:58:01 -0700
        Dave:

        Oops. Original side indeed. Ahem. Sorry.

        Hey, wait a minute!!! What am I saying?

        I would feel terrible about the lapse, except YOU get the PI
model, while WE north Americans got the leftover ZS carbs swept up from
the floor of the warehouse in England. So pardon me, but my envy makes
me think that if I confused you, it is the least I can do to get even
for my being the tail of the dog in the performance department compared
to you Auzzies. Mumble, mumble.
        It's not fair... whimper, whine. Mommy.

        Vance