RE: Idle drops as the night cools off

To: "Steve Lindquist" <lindquistse@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Idle drops as the night cools off
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 19:33:57 -0700
        Steve:

        Is the coolant freely moving through your manifold? This
controls the temp of the carbs and intake air.
        Are the covers to your temp compensators free from cracks and
fitting properly? If they are cracked or loose you will have a
temperature dependant vacuum leak.
        You have the twin vacuum dashpot dizzy, correct? Are both the
dashpots working correctly? No leaks and you can pull a vacuum on both?
Is your vacuum control valve working properly?

        Vance