Clutch Issues

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Issues
From: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:05:10 EDT
If I haven't driven my 76 TR6 in a while (storage, etc) the  clutch pedal has
no pressure behind it and will go to the floor.  If I run  it for a while it
seems to firm up a bit and will eventually disengage the  clutch and allow you
to put the car in gear.  Once I get it back on the  road for a while
everything seems normal.  In the summer when I drive  the car more often it is
not a
big issue, but it is still a concern.  Can  anyone suggest what is happening?
Thanks,
Ken
CF55382