Spark plug wires

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Spark plug wires
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 05:37:50 -0700 (PDT)
I recomment the Magnacor (sp?) spark plug wire set.  They came in the proper
lengths and with the correct ends.  I'm not certain of the price but $44.00
comes to mind.  Seems like they were readily available from the regular NAPA
type parts place and on line.  I think I even saw them offered recently by one
of the big 3 LBC parts places.  So far (3 years) they have been a great
improvement to those dinky green wires that only lasted a year or so.

  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6