Tahiti Blue

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Tahiti Blue
From: SamuelsMA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:30:39 EDT
Listers:

Now that Kai has rebuilt my carbs, my mechanic installed them, and I tuned
and balanced them, the '76 is running like a dream.  I have been driving  and
enjoying it for the last 200 miles without a problem.  Very nice!

I was reading a Moss Motors catalogue the other night and it had a list of
paint colors and codes for all years of the TR6.  I noticed that it did not
mention Tahiti Blue, which I was led to believe is a '76-only color.  I did
have a brief correspondence with another lister who had a '76 in the same
color.

Does anyone on the list have any further information about this  color?
Aside from the fact that I understand that the beauty of Tahiti  Blue isn't as
widely accepted as, say, BRG, I would be curious about how many  were made in
that color, what interior colors it usually came with, or any other  details.

Thanks.

Michael
CF 57044U