Parts Car

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Car
From: Jltr6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:34:36 EDT
List,

My long term restoration has been put on hold due to other obligations.  I
acquired a 1972 parts car that I hoped to use in my project.  I have been
receiving significant pressure to get rid of that damn green car in the rear
driveway.

There is not much on it that is usable but it does have the transmission and
rear diff.  Also has four original rims.  Almost everything else was gone when
I got it.  It's located in Northern NJ and is free for the taking.  VERY
RUSTY.  Any interest please contact me.  It's going to the scales as scrap if
no
one wants it.

Thanks,

Jim Lynch