Exhaust Fumes Invade Cockpit

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust Fumes Invade Cockpit
From: "Brian Alwin" <electrospud@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:23:44 -0500
Does anyone know the cure for exhaust fumes that enter the cockpit of my
1972 TR6? The car is a total restoration with good body component fitment,
all new boot seals and interior panels. The exhaust system is OEM
configuration with stainless and welded together. I can find no leaks in the
system so believe the fumes drift back in from the turbulent air behind the
car. There are some fumes with the top down and a great deal with the top up
and windows closed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian J. Alwin
Minnesnowta
1972 TR6 CC79085

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!