RE: Ignition Idiot Light

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: RE: Ignition Idiot Light
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:09:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Navarrette, Vance wrote:

>       Jerry:

I would also confirm that the alternator is okay with a load test, but I
have also seen cases where the alternator idiot light comes on because the
bulb holder is installed cockeyed in the speedo/tach. As a result, I check
under the dash as a matter of course... esp. after I've been playing with
anything under the dash.

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx