Re: exhaust note

To: jeff m <jmackd1@yahoo.com>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust note
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 06:38:25 -0400
I wonder the same thing.

I would like to use a free flow muffler like Flowmaster or DynoMAX Super Turbo
but would like to
preserve the Triumph sound.

I had assumed the note was from the stock muffler, but from what you say, I
guess that's not the
case. Can't be from the later dual exhaust because the earlier single pipe
still has the sound.

I wonder what my 270 cam and Falcon Headers will do it?

Don Malling