RE: monza

To: "Steven Altomare" <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>,
Subject: RE: monza
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:36:04 -0600
The loudness that Steven was referring to was, I believe, in reference to the
"droning" at cruising speeds. I know a few people that agree with the
"droning" comment and a few that feel like Steven. I don't have the Monza
system, I have the Twin Sports System. I really like the sound of it. I have
ridden in a few Monza equipped cars and still prefer the Twin Sports System,
both with and without the header.

Steven offered some really good advice. Find cars with the other systems and
see if you can catch a ride to see what they are like. Then let your
preference rule and bugger all to anyone else's opinion.

Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.triumphowners.com/79