Header Advice

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Header Advice
From: "Robert Breazeale" <RobertBreazeale@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:34:19 -0700
Listers,

I'm curious if replacing the stock exhaust on a strictly stock engine (~10K
since rebuild) is really as beneficial as literature, sites, mags, etc leads
one to believe?   Any one done this on a purely stock engine - was there any
"perceived" HP improvement?

Any advice on a particular header to look at or stay away from, seems from
some postings there may be some fitting issues?  TRF is running a special on
Falcon right now - though still quite steep.

Also being a bit new to this hobby I've read some posts about early and later
heads, in particular a "B" head.   What is the difference, how do I tell what
I have?

Thank you for your time, I really enjoy reading all of your posts.

Robert,
'68  TR250