spare tire

To: "6-pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: spare tire
From: "Pallones" <ppallones@core.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:44:08 -0400
Along with working on the front brakes this spring, I also replace the spare
tire (I bought a cheap Cooper tire).

I believe the spare I have is original (~1974).

It's a Michelin 185-15X, red wall, radial, 2 steel tread plies.

It's pretty dry rotted, so I would not us it on the road.

Doe's anyone want it?  (just have to pay shipping).  I'm just going to throw
it away.  I guess if you're looking for that "all original" look, this would
look pretty original as a spare.  Again, I wouldn't trust it on the road - it
will probably blow right out!  First come, first serve.

I have pictures if you are interested.

Phil Pallone
CF22155U
74 TR6
(3rd day in a row with 90 degree F temperatures here in Cleveland!)