Overdrive Transmission Journal Update

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Overdrive Transmission Journal Update
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 15:12:43 -0400
Hi All-

Delivered the tranny/OD to John Esposito at Quantunmeachanics today. Damage
to reverse, too much play in gear assy. Bearings probably done for. OD
accumulator is shot. Probabaly bad bearings here too.  Otherwise, not too
bad.

Questions for the Group:
1.) What kind of throw-out bearing does the group like?
2.) Is Gunst really superior? Koyo?
3.) I have the Borg & Beck Clutch.  How do folks feel about this one? What
does the group recommend?
4.) Should I pull the flywheel and have it resurfaced?

Now going out to replace some more spade and pin connectors on the harness
and to burn myself with the soldering iron!

John Cyg.
Jalopy CC52927LO