RE: model #

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: model #
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 23:26:39 +0100
it does come with some molded brackets that fit in slots in the fan shroud. as
a puller you wouldn't need them though. theres a channel around the radiator
and my fan snapped in there perfectly. on the rear of the motor is a silver
cap, it rests against the round cross member, the fan can't go anywhere.