whats it worth....again

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: whats it worth....again
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 15:23:30 EDT
Well the time has come, it's been thru my personal restoration, my divorce,
at a bad mechanic who did nothing and now sits in a loney spot....

So what's my 74 TR6 worth....great shape body wise, about 80,000 miles,
needs an exhaust system for sure, and lots of TLC. A lot of new stuff rechromed

bumpers, new top, tonneau cover, new interior and a Prestige Dash!!!! New
rubber.....

Unfortunately I must sell. I have always gotten great help from the list  and
although I have not be involved for several years I have made some great
friends and would like to take this time to thank everyone. What a terrific
bunch of people.

Pictures are available

Thank you,

Bob  Antoville
Aptco
Suite 10-321
214 Route 59
Airmont, NY  10901
Telephone: 845.357.8880
Fax: 845.698.189
email:  bennettdat@aol.com

**************** Confidentiality Notice:  *****************
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in  this message
and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  Please  advise
immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet  e-mail
for messages of this kind.  If you are not the addressee, or  person
responsible for delivering to the person addressed, you may not copy  or
deliver this to anyone else.  If you receive this message by  mistake,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.  Thank  you.