Re: Brake Servo

To: Bruce Moxon <bamxn@triad.rr.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Servo
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:16:31 -0700 (PDT)
Bruce,

Shouldn't need to drain anything...unless you already
disconnected the brake lines from the master
cylinder??  You should be able to rock the brake MC
fwd enough to get the booster in/out.  If you did disc
the brake lines then, yes, you will need to bleed
stuff...i guess start from the furthest point & work
fwd...at least that's what I've always been told.

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO