Re: Brake Servo

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Servo
From: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 18:08:45 -0400
Overwhelming response was to send servo to Partco for rebuild. I had a spare
that I sent and just received it back. Had it powder coated and it looks
great. Price was right and Gary was very pleasant to deal with.

Now to replace. Are there any tricks when replacing (other than the drain,
fill and bleed process on the brakes) or is it a straight forward take out the
old and bolt in the new.

Thanks,
Bruce
TR250