RE: Low Oil Pressure Solution

To: <acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Low Oil Pressure Solution
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 07:54:02 -0700
        Aaron:

        Fix an oil leak on a Triumph? You'll have better luck solving
world hunger =;-o

        Seriously, I am DETERMINED to start my car up leak free. My diff
wouldn't hold more
than a cup of oil without leaking all over the floor, but is now leak
FREE! My tranny was
dripping, but now is as tight as a drum. Bwuh-hah-hah-haaaaah! Today the
differential,
tomorrow the WORLD!!! Nothing can stop me NOW!!!!!  <insert evil,
maniacal grin here>

        Vance