Re: A Type Overdrive HELP!

To: janah@att.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Type Overdrive HELP!
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 23:28:59 EDT
OK John, remain calm.  The sure fire cure for preventing Shipwrights Syndrome
is to give the check book and all credit cards to someone you trust for safe
keeping with strict instruction to continually say NO when you come asking for
funds for anything beyond the O/D repair.

Seriously though I would just make a new wiring harness, get a new solenoid
and see if it works.  If it does, great, if not then I would say have a go at
the repair yourself.  Now if you have to pull the tranny you could check your
throw out bearing, clutch and u-joints without getting too far down the
slippery slope.

Cheers and remember this is supposed to be FUN!!

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO