Re: finish of wood dash

To: jimjcmo@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: finish of wood dash
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 23:34:00 -0400
Jim,

You dont mention if you have sanded between coats or not.  In either
case, I went with 220 grit after about 3 applications, then switched to
1500 for the final finish coats, using a block to sand flat of course.
The secret is to keep applying coats until you finally get a coat that
is perfect.  Then quit.  I finished mine in gloss.  Check out the final
result at the website below.  Sooner or later you will get a perfect
finish.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)