TR 250 Engine pops out like a baby tooth

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 250 Engine pops out like a baby tooth
From: "Original Music" <originalmusic@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 22:55:46 -0400
Sunday...raining...no beer.
That was it, I couldn't stand another minute. I drove to Taylor Rental and
picked up the engine hoist. Called my buddy Paul (who owes me over 100
favors) and insisted that the TR 250 engine would be out before noon. I had
been prepping for weeks, procrastinating for months and now I was hell bent
in ripping that motor out. I thought "should I call Rick? Should I call Jay?
Hell NO...those guys have their own problems. And I will collect on their
generosity when it counts: Assembly, Painting, and Tweaking and Trouble
Shooting....ok...maybe brakes too.

So, up went the sleeves and out came the motor. It was surprising easily.
Having never done it before, I moved slowly and deliberately. Calculated
each inch and concentrated on NOT damaging anything. SUCCESS.

See the pics: www.originalmusic.com/triumphengine

Damn I finally feel like I actually made a big step towards getting this
thing DONE. But MUCH MUCH work to do in the next few weeks.

Thanks

Bob P.
Duxbury, MA