Re: Rear reflectores

To: <ebers@wpa.net>
Subject: Re: Rear reflectores
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 06:25:50 -0400
Hi Jim,

I have read that the rear reflectors were for '71 - one year only. However,
my car, an early '70 has them. My car also has the chin spoiler which was a
'73 addition. It is possible that my reflectors were added later like the
spoiler. On the otherhand, I think there are a couple of '70s up on ebay now
that have the reflectors. I don't think these were dealer add-ons. My guess
is that the '70's and '71's had them and that they were deleted for '72.

Regards,
John Cyg,
CC52927LO