RE: TR6 bulkhead parts?

To: "Mike D'Ambrogia" <miked@jamagination.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 bulkhead parts?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:23:50 -0700
        Mike:

        In general the bulkhead parts are not available. You can
CAREFULLY drill out the spot welds and have a sheet metal shop fabricate
the needed pieces.
        I seem to recall that the Roadster Factory was offering battery
tray replacements. They were expensive, but made in England. Keeps that
TR6 all English!!! So give them a try, but be sure to ask if they are in
stock. They have a habit of back ordering and then you wait for
months....

                Vance