76 Tr6 for sale

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 76 Tr6 for sale
From: "Steve Peck" <steven.peck@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:57:17 -0400
Gentlemen,

I wanted to open this sale to this list first, so that I know that this
car will go to someone who can care for it.  Two years ago I made an
emotional decision following a death in the family and paid too much for
a 76 TR6.  I don't have the knowledge or ability to do the work
necessary to keep this vehicle in decent shape and must sell.  Even if
you are not interested in buying, I would appreciate any replies with
your opinions of its worth.

Here is a link to a little web pae I put together with pics..

http://members.cox.net/steven.peck/index.htm

Thanks - Have a great day!