6-PACK Magazine Editor wanted ($$$)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 6-PACK Magazine Editor wanted ($$$)
From: "mjmullin@juno.com" <mjmullin@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 01:00:13 GMT
Hi all:

Not much of a response to my last call for volunteers to take over the magazine
editor's position.  I got a few emails of support, mostly from other newsletter
editors. But no takers yet.

The club has decided to sweeten the deal by offering the editor's position as a
paid position.  Yes, I said paid.  Wondering where you'll find the gas money to
attend your favorite British car events?  NOS rear turn signal assemblies on
eBay catch your eye? Well, look no further.  The club is willing to offer $400
per issue, four times per year for the production of each quarterly newsletter.
 That's $1600 bucks in your pocket!  Maybe you've got a co-worker, spouse, or
fellow car club member with a knowledge of desktop publishing software you
could team up with?

Now, it's not an easy job.  It does demand time, and there will be certain
expectations relative to club knowledge, software/hardware, quality,
performance and timeliness.  You 6-PACK club members know the quality of what
Kerry and Corey have produced through the years, and they will be BIG shoes to
fill when the torch is passed.  But it is a critical club position...our main
connection to our members.

If you're interested, please contact me off the list, and we can discuss the
particulars of the position further.

Thanks for your consideration to this important matter....Matt

Now includes pop-up blocker!