RE: Another A/F mixture question

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, richard.r.olson@faa.gov,
Subject: RE: Another A/F mixture question
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:03:42 +0100
burbling, hmmm
my car runs very strong but when just cruising and under not much of a load it
reminds me of an old perculator, similar to burbling maybe. my plug colors are
right on at full rich and 2 carbs. dashpot oil is ok.
it seems happiest when it's under a little load or most happy floored.
i was starting to wonder if the hopped up cam causes this.