NOS Amber/Clear Signal Lenses

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOS Amber/Clear Signal Lenses
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 09:47:42 -0400
Hi All-

I really like those amber/clear Home Market signal lenses the the TR6.  I
bought a NOS right hand lens from Ebay and I purchased a left hand one from
Rimmer Bros.  The left hand one appears to be a re-pop and has a noticeably
lighter shade of amber. It is yellowish instead of an orange shade. Anyone
one know where I might be able to pick up a left hand NOS lense? Any of our
British brethern have a favorite breaker that might be able to help?

John Cyg.
70 Damson
CC52927LO