Electrical woes revisited

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Electrical woes revisited
From: JHMDDS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 22:02:08 EDT
Spring greetings to all.  I need some more help!  Several months  ago I wrote
for assistance because my fuel gauge, temp gauge and turn signals  did not
work.  As many suggested, I replaced the voltage regulator with no
improvement.
 I got busy with other projects over the winter  and decided to wait until
spring to revisit this one.

I had hoped for a winter miracle but none came.  In addition, I  noticed that
the wipers, washer, and heater motor do not work either.   Eventhough all
fuses are intact and contacts appear clean, I replaced the  fuses with no
effect.
 Strangely the electrical tester lights  up where the white wire connects to
the fuse box but not on  the green wire side.  I was able to get things
working by temporarily using  a small wire to jump between an adjacent hot fuse
receptacle and the fuse  receptacle on the side where the green wire connects
the fuse box.

As some on this list know I love my car and this hobby but am not a  gifted
mechanic.  I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

James Maddox
'75 Tr6