Addco sway bars?

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Addco sway bars?
From: "Mark Pruitt" <mwpruitt@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 21:51:45 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
I know some of you have done the Addco sway bars.... somebody please help me
out with some photos of the installation of the front bar. I need to make
sure I'm doing the end links correctly. The instructions are crap and I'm
getting close to destruction of the garage!!! A little C4 is looking pretty
good at this point, as I have smashed my finger in the wheel of my creeper
as I was drilling the new holes for the front bar!!! This is getting the
best of me and I need some expert advice, preferably some photos of the
front end links.

Mark Pruitt
GTA Assistant Director
Triumph TR6 1972