FW: Throttle Body Injection

To: "6pack 6pack@autox. 6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Throttle Body Injection
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:57:32 -0500
Don,

CustomEFIS should know about your engine modifications in order to create an
initial profile. Things like compression ratio, cam shaft, exhaust system,
and injector part numbers (for flow rate). Between your info and the stock
TR6 profile they will make an educated guess to get you running. I think
you'll find it uncanny just how well it will run but it can be fine tuned
further. Once running you can plug in a laptop to not only observe the
operations but create a data log that is emailed back to CustomEFIS where
they will make improvements and return a new profile to you. In all it took
three profiles to get Aaron's car running like a top and in fact the third
profile was simply aimed at better cruise mileage.

And if you really want to get into programming the ignition and fuel
profiles yourself, tools can be found on a web site called tunercat.com.

There is more info on my web site http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/,
CustomEFIS site http://www.customefis.com, or the new Yahoo group

Rick