Re: A/C pully for TR6

To: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A/C pully for TR6
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@ShoalsBritishCars.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:14:12 -0600
Al,

Do you have an original as a pattern?  I have one that is getting ready to
don't want to wait all summer as it gets quite hot in Alabama.

Do you have someone in mind to perform this job?  I think I know someone
here who could machine them in small batches out of aluminium.  He's always
looking for a way to raise funds for the auto cross Spitfire and he has a
small machine shop (including a nice lathe).  Do you want me to see if he's
interested?

Terry Geiger
Florence, Alabama USA
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org