Re: bad parts

To: jimmble@adelphia.net, janah@att.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bad parts
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:39:36 EST
Guys,
I don't want to get on the bad side of any suppliers. They all have their
good moments and for the most part they all sell the same parts. But, having
purchased a boat load of parts for 10 different Triumphs that I own, I have
learned a valuable lesson.  "If the Roadster Factory doesn't have it (NLS) you
don't
want it."  They are the one supplier that will sometimes not sell inferior
reproduction parts with known fitment problems. Not so sure about some of the
other suppliers. This doesn't mean that I buy only from one supplier.  That
ugly
word "backorder" comes into play.  NLS (no longer supplied) is the key.  If
one says it is NLS and the other says they can supply the part if had better be
NOS, original Standpart or Buyer Beware.
Cheers,
Darrell