Re: STD Vandervell Mains

To: Richard Seaton <rsh17@msn.com>, 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STD Vandervell Mains
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:28:47 -0800 (PST)
Richard:

I am guessing you were one the folks who bought the steel sealing blocks in the
Ebay auction. I considered bidding myself, but the dire warnings posted on the
list made me reconsider. Did it fit as well as the oe part? I put helicoils in
my part FWIW. So far all seems okay, but we'll see when the motor is fired up.

I think some of us on the list are curious to know how the steel part functions
once the motor has some miles on it. Would you mind keeping us updated on it?

Thanks,
Jim