Swarthout question -- take 2

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Swarthout question -- take 2
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:36:03 -0500
Hi list;

Maybe I wasn't very clear with my question or maybe folks don't feel
like talking about it.
On the possibility I wasn't clear, I'll rephrase my question. Then if I
get no replies, I'll know
it's just a subject folks don't want to discuss or acknowledge. That's fine.

So:

1.) My  question is to anyone who, perhaps, was unfortunate enough to
order a valve cover,
      NOT roller rockers.

2.) Of those of you who ordered a valve cover and, of course, received
nothing from Jim,
      have you heard anything back from the Florida Attorney General's
office? They e-mailed
      me last  year, I responded. but have heard nothing since.

 Jim once told me I was the first one to send him funds for the valve
cover. He even told
 me he had some ready. then, poof, nothing... Such is life. I'm just
trying to tie off some
 loose ends here. Closure is a good thing.

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO