KN Minilite Replicas Center Caps

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: KN Minilite Replicas Center Caps
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 01:44:25 -0500
Hi List,

  Does anyone know where to find new center caps for 15 X 5.5 KN
Minilite Replica wheels? I have four on backorder from TRF. Moss lists
them but at $12.95 apiece they are too rich for my blood. I did a
google search and came up with a lot of hits for the wheels but
couldn't find a place that sold the center caps separately. Other than
aesthetics is there any reason why the wheels couldn't be mounted
without them?

 Thanks in Advance.

 Aaron

 Aaron Cropley