"Moderate" Improvements

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Moderate" Improvements
From: Ed Martin <edwin12020@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:28:55 -0800 (PST)
The third clutch was being installed this summer when
the thrust washer problem was identified.  The engine
was torn down for a rebuild, and I requested of my
mechanic the opportunity be seized to make the engine
a bit more "lively": without sacrificing reliability.

The head will be shaved, the cylinders bored to .0030,
stronger rocker springs, upgraded cam, balancing,
lightening of the flywheel, electronic ignition,
header.  I'm running stock carbs, but have left the
door open to consider HS6 or weber,

I trust my shop, even to the point of dating my
daughter.  I'm assuming a new crank, but is there any
advice out there that I should request, given this
opportunity?

Your input is appreciated.