Head Removal from a Stuck engine

To: Six Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Head Removal from a Stuck engine
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 05:40:45 -0800 (PST)
Probably know what the answer is to this question, but
I'll ask anyway.

I have 2 complete TR250 engines & one late TR6 engine.
 I plan on taking 2 of them to TRF for core b/o credit
cus I don't think I'll do very well selling them on
e-bay.  All 3 engines are stuck.  Don't know if they
care if the engines are free or not...I'll find out.

I plan on using one for my TR250 restoration project.
It's an early engine CC213E to go along with the early
commission number CD198L.  I'm curious to know if one
can remove the head from a stuck engine without
freeing first?  Yes, it will need to be freed at some
point anyway...just curious.

Thanks,

Todd Bermudez
CD3705L...soon 2b turned into CD198L...why cus i can:)

http://my.yahoo.com