Re: Exhaust

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Exhaust
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:57:31 -0800
Oliver---Stubborn fittings can be persuaded apart with the use of a
propane, or an acetylene torch. Shielding sensitive areas is always
wise.  Power hacksaws are also good, room permitting.

Dick

 Oliver wrote:
Hi, all.
i'm trying to replace the whole exhaust system on my 72, and it seems
quite attached.
i'm thinking a grinding wheel in an appropriate place, not too close to
important parts, would do the job.
i'm also thinking that all those sparks, if i'm careful, are ok under
the car, prob under the passenger seat looks like the best spot.
just asking for reassurance that i won't be making my next post from the
burn ward . . .