hood adjustment

To: "6pack@Autox. Team. Net" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: hood adjustment
From: "Ian Breyer" <IBreyer@fw1.Hartynet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:08:20 -0500
Hello out there. Im in the process of adjusting my hood and have been
having a hell of a time getting the thing to line up right. No matter what I
do it doesnt seem to want to come forward (away from the windshield) and
swing more towards the drivers side when its closed.

Can anyone tell me which bolts I should be using? Is it just the two where
the hinge bolts to the body on each side or is there some adjustment where
the hood connects to the hinge (4 bolts per side) also? Would this job be
easier if I took out the grill and radiator shield and attempted the job
with the hood resting down? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Ian
72 TR6