FW: FW: Missing tech content on Buckeye web site

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: FW: Missing tech content on Buckeye web site
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 08:22:08 -0700
    Neil:

    Yes, by all means everyone should do this ASAP. Be aware that I was
on
there last night, and the content seems to be slowly disappearing from
the
wayback machine. No PDFs, and many of the photos are missing. When I
first
visited the archive, all of the pictures seemed to be there, so it looks
as if
the content gets recycled or purged somehow.
    So hurry up and get your copy before it all disappears.

    Cheers,

    Vance